Since 1994, SFCA has presented more than 10 works by Kelley, who sang with the ensemble for 5 years. His choral works and arrangements—which have also been performed by Yale University and many Bay Area choral ensembles such as Clerestory, the Grace Cathedral Choir of Men and Boys, and The Choral Project—are notable for their soaring melodies, lush harmonies, and distinctively American sound.
Join Our Mailing List
We’ll keep you informed about our upcoming events.
The SFCA Blog
- Singers’ Perspectives: Britten and Hensel
- Awe in the Natural World: Composer Matt Van Brink
- Meet Jarred Main: 2019 Winner of the New Voices Project
- Magen Solomon Discusses “Out of the Garden, Into the Woods: From Paradise to Scary”
- Singer’s Perspective: Paul Hindemith’s “Six Chansons”
- A Joyous Cacophony: Jean Ahn on the Collective Power of Individual Voices
- Robinson McClellan on Future Classics and Christmas Transformation
- Sylke Zimpel on the powerful, personal nature of song