A feast of French and Italian seasonal delicacies from plainchant to double-choir motets, new twists on familiar carols, rarely-heard gems, and a few surprises!
2017-18 Subscriptions Now Available!
The SFCA Blog
- Be Still and Know: Meet Composer Ash Stemke, winner of this year’s New Voices Project
- Announcing Our 2017-18 Concert Programs
- Choral Music by Women Composers
- New Voices Project Co-Winner: James May
- New Voices Project Co-Winner: Ben Zucker
- From in between the lines: Interview with Monica Houghton
- Momo in the Mistletoe: Interview with Paul Chihara
- Audition for SFCA