Sacred and profane, old and new music for the spiritual enhancement and entertainment of both royalty and regular folk. Featuring our SFCA+1 guests, internationally internationally-known harpsichordist Jillon Stoppels Dupree, and cellist Paul Hale, with works for chorus, harpsichord and both, from the Baroque and 20th/21st centuries by composers famous and anonymous. Works by Handel, Bach, Monteverdi, Schütz, Carissimi, and world premieres by our Composer-in- and Not-in-Residence.
The SFCA Blog
- A Joyous Cacophony: Jean Ahn on the Collective Power of Individual Voices
- Robinson McClellan on Future Classics and Christmas Transformation
- Sylke Zimpel on the powerful, personal nature of song
- Composer as Storyteller: Interview with Michael Kaulkin, SFCA Composer-in-Residence
- De Profundis Reflection
- Be Still and Know: Meet Composer Ash Stemke, 2017-18 Winner of New Voices Project
- Announcing Our 2017-18 Concert Programs
- Choral Music by Women Composers
Join Our Mailing List
Oops! We could not locate your form.