We celebrate spring with a variety of styles and sounds harvested from the fertile soil of our own Bay Area, the West Coast, and the United States. Our music feeds the ear, heart and soul, as we explore fresh new works, and share audience favorites from past years. Including works by Kirke Mechem, Herb Bielawa, Robin Estrada, Jerry Mueller, Russell Burnham, Henry Mollicone, Ted Allen and others.
The SFCA Blog
- A Joyous Cacophony: Jean Ahn on the Collective Power of Individual Voices
- Robinson McClellan on Future Classics and Christmas Transformation
- Sylke Zimpel on the powerful, personal nature of song
- Composer as Storyteller: Interview with Michael Kaulkin, SFCA Composer-in-Residence
- De Profundis Reflection
- Be Still and Know: Meet Composer Ash Stemke, 2017-18 Winner of New Voices Project
- Announcing Our 2017-18 Concert Programs
- Choral Music by Women Composers
Join Our Mailing List
Oops! We could not locate your form.