We celebrate spring with a variety of styles and sounds harvested from the fertile soil of our own Bay Area, the West Coast, and the United States. Our music feeds the ear, heart and soul, as we explore fresh new works, and share audience favorites from past years. Including works by Kirke Mechem, Herb Bielawa, Robin Estrada, Jerry Mueller, Russell Burnham, Henry Mollicone, Ted Allen and others.
2017-18 Subscriptions Now Available!
The SFCA Blog
- Composer as Storyteller: Interview with Michael Kaulkin, SFCA Composer-in-Residence
- De Profundis Reflection
- Be Still and Know: Meet Composer Ash Stemke, winner of this year’s New Voices Project
- Announcing Our 2017-18 Concert Programs
- Choral Music by Women Composers
- New Voices Project Co-Winner: James May
- New Voices Project Co-Winner: Ben Zucker
- From in between the lines: Interview with Monica Houghton