Join us for time travel through seven centuries of Christmas celebrations! Revel in the best and most beloved music, and be the first to hear the songs we might sing for the next 100 years. Featuring the world premiere of Ted Allen‘s Earth’s Winter Song, a work for double choir that entwines contemporary themes of beauty and strife with Christmas music of the 13th through 18th centuries.
The SFCA Blog
- A Joyous Cacophony: Jean Ahn on the Collective Power of Individual Voices
- Robinson McClellan on Future Classics and Christmas Transformation
- Sylke Zimpel on the powerful, personal nature of song
- Composer as Storyteller: Interview with Michael Kaulkin, SFCA Composer-in-Residence
- De Profundis Reflection
- Be Still and Know: Meet Composer Ash Stemke, 2017-18 Winner of New Voices Project
- Announcing Our 2017-18 Concert Programs
- Choral Music by Women Composers
Join Our Mailing List
Oops! We could not locate your form.