Love, Courtship and Marriage, from the Renaissance to today. Brahms, Ligeti, Marenzio, Vaughan Williams, Wilbye. Our composers combine Something Old with Something New in a 21st. century take on tradition. Unusual musical marriages, four world premieres, winners of our New Voices Competition, and plenty of love! Not your grandparents’ wedding!
2017-18 Subscriptions Now Available!
The SFCA Blog
- Be Still and Know: Meet Composer Ash Stemke, winner of this year’s New Voices Project
- Announcing Our 2017-18 Concert Programs
- Choral Music by Women Composers
- New Voices Project Co-Winner: James May
- New Voices Project Co-Winner: Ben Zucker
- From in between the lines: Interview with Monica Houghton
- Momo in the Mistletoe: Interview with Paul Chihara
- Audition for SFCA