Visit Italy this holiday season, no passport needed! From sheep-covered hillsides to majestic cathedrals, the glorious voices of the Choral Artists wander through the centuries with guest Renaissance wind band The Whole Noyse singing motets, carols, folksongs, and polyphonic masterpieces. You’ll be transported by the works of Italian masters, including Giovanni Gabrieli, Giuseppe Verdi, Carlo Gesualdo, Luca Marenzio, and Roman Vlad, as well as by three SFCA-commissioned world premieres from Composers-in and Not-in-Residence, Benjamin Taylor and Kala Pierson.
The SFCA Blog
- A Joyous Cacophony: Jean Ahn on the Collective Power of Individual Voices
- Robinson McClellan on Future Classics and Christmas Transformation
- Sylke Zimpel on the powerful, personal nature of song
- Composer as Storyteller: Interview with Michael Kaulkin, SFCA Composer-in-Residence
- De Profundis Reflection
- Be Still and Know: Meet Composer Ash Stemke, 2017-18 Winner of New Voices Project
- Announcing Our 2017-18 Concert Programs
- Choral Music by Women Composers
Join Our Mailing List
Oops! We could not locate your form.