Visit Italy this holiday season, no passport needed! From sheep-covered hillsides to majestic cathedrals, the glorious voices of the Choral Artists wander through the centuries with guest Renaissance wind band The Whole Noyse singing motets, carols, folksongs, and polyphonic masterpieces. You’ll be transported by the works of Italian masters, including Giovanni Gabrieli, Giuseppe Verdi, Carlo Gesualdo, Luca Marenzio, and Roman Vlad, as well as by three SFCA-commissioned world premieres from Composers-in and Not-in-Residence, Benjamin Taylor and Kala Pierson.
2017-18 Subscriptions Now Available!
The SFCA Blog
- Composer as Storyteller: Interview with Michael Kaulkin, SFCA Composer-in-Residence
- De Profundis Reflection
- Be Still and Know: Meet Composer Ash Stemke, winner of this year’s New Voices Project
- Announcing Our 2017-18 Concert Programs
- Choral Music by Women Composers
- New Voices Project Co-Winner: James May
- New Voices Project Co-Winner: Ben Zucker
- From in between the lines: Interview with Monica Houghton