Reviews & Notable Mentions
- “Celebrate…Young Prodigies”: Review of Old Masters, Young Prodigies by Be’eri Moalem, sfcv.org, Jun 16, 2015.
- “Unforgettable”: Review of Postcards From Abroad by Niels Swinkels, sfcv.org, Dec 13, 2014.
- Lascivious ‘Lilith’ at the Menlo Park Performing Arts Center review by Paul Bendix, May 2014.
- Lilith the Night Demon, article by Dan Pine in the J Weekly, May 2014.
- Articles about Lilith (various), May 2014.
- SFCA: #8 of 10 Choirs Worth Supporting This Year blog by Fahad Siadat, Dec 2013.
- Review of Omens, Dreams, and Curses by Benjamin Frandzel, Jun 2013.
- Review of Voices of Women by Maggee VanSpeybroeck, Mar 2, 2013.
Interviews & Backgrounders
- Magen Solomon blog on how she approaches concert programming
- Shawn Crouch Composer-Not-in-Residence interview Blog 2015-16
- John Kelley Composer-in-Residence interview Blog 2015-16
- Daniel Afonso Composer-in-Residence Interview 2014-15 (pdf)
- Wayne Eastwood Composer-Not-in-Residence Blog 2014-15
- Magen Solomon talks about 2014-15 season & “Postcards from Abroad”
- Press Release Feb 2017: Witches, Saints, and Mothers: Music By and About Women
- Press Release Oct 2016: 2016-17 Season Announcement
- Press Release Jun 2016: 21st-Century Baroque
- Press Release Mar 2016: Prayers from the Ark
- Press Release Nov 2015: 2015-16 Season Announcement
- Press Release Jun 2015: Old Masters, Young Prodigies
- Press Release Mar 2015: Wisdom, Wit, & Wonder
- Press Release Dec 2014: Postcards from Abroad
- Press Release Jun 2014: Midsummer Night’s Singing
- Press Release May 2014: Lilith the Night Demon
- Press Release Mar 2014: Love, Loss, and Latkes
- Press Release Dec 2013: Sweet Voices & Noyses
- Press Release Jun 2013: Omens, Dreams & Curses
- Press Release Mar 2013: Voices of Women
- Press Release Dec 2012: Wild Woods and Starry Nights
- Press Release Jun 2012: Poetry on Musical Wings
- Press Release Mar 2012: Prophets, Kings and Klezmer
- Press Release Dec 2011: Company at the Crèche