Since 1994, SFCA has presented more than 10 works by Kelley, who sang with the ensemble for 5 years. His choral works and arrangements—which have also been performed by Yale University and many Bay Area choral ensembles such as Clerestory, the Grace Cathedral Choir of Men and Boys, and The Choral Project—are notable for their soaring melodies, lush harmonies, and distinctively American sound.
Join Our Mailing List
We’ll keep you informed about our upcoming events.
The SFCA Blog
- The Spiritual “Alchemy” of Psalm 104
- Kirke Mechem: Eight Decades of Choral Composition
- Lassus, Led Zeppelin, and Ligeti: Composer Kevin Laskey’s Unique Art of Blended Genres
- Composer James May on Ireland and Innovation
- Without a Flinch, Composer Ted Hearne Confronts Social Issues
- 30 Years With SFCA: Q&A With Assistant Conductor Tina Harrington
- Trains and Traffic Inspire SFCA New Voices Project 2020 Winners
- Spice and Magic: Alexis Alrich’s Subtle Latin American Flavors